KC Gymnastics celebrates its 30th year as a Gymnastics program servicing the Kansas City metropolitan area. For the past three decades we have trained kids in the sport of gymnastics.
Programs we offer include:
- Recreational Gymnastics
- Tumbling for Cheer/Dance
- USAG Competition Teams
- KC League Competition Teams
- Field Trips
- Day Care Gymnastics
- Birthday Parties
- Open Gym
- Parents Night Out
Kansas City Gymnastics celebrates its 30th Year as a Gymnastics School serving the Kansas City area. Our club is centrally located in the Kansas City area just off of Highway 9 and I-635. Our program has trained athletes at the State, Regional, and National levels. KC Gym athletes have also gone on to receive college scholarships.
Gymnastics has exceptional overall components that help all children to develop great fitness habits. Strength, flexibility, agility, coordination, and discipline are just some of the areas that are taught at the Kansas City Gymnastics School. The fitness skills learned in class aid athletes in the other sports they participate in.
Recreational Class program–
- KC Gymnastics School classes are based on 1 class per week/ on a monthly basis. Class times range from 30 minutes up to 2 hours depending on the class level. Two classes per week is available to those students who are interested.
- All students start with general stretching and warm up activities. Tumbling and shaping is the foundation for all gymnastics. Other events include bars, beam, trampoline, and vault.
- Our facility has several training areas for the safety and assistance of teaching kids flipping and twisting . Classes are taught in a structured environment with technique and basics being emphasized. Small class ratios provide for more 1 on 1 attention. Our goal is to teach a strong foundation of basic gymnastics.
- A great way to develop balance and coordination.
- Motor development also develops cognitive development.
- Teaches great fitness, strength, and flexibility.
- Build friendships for life.
- It’s JUST PLAIN FUN. Flipping, jumping, playing on tramps and in pits.