Hi Everybody, Were excited to get classes started again. The summer schedule is now posted. We will be adding some later classes with the restrictions lighting up. We’ll keep you in touch. Look forward to having everyone back.
There have been so many changes in the past 2 months. The COVID 19 virus has changed our old way of life. The kids cant wait to get back in the gym! All of us at KC Gym want the facility to be safe for our staff, students, and families. We are looking forward to working with them.
Upgrades/ Gym Changes-
- Lockers have been removed- New matting has been put in the 80 x 9 feet creating another area.
- Pre School area was relocated upstairs in their own private area
- Beam Area- An additional beam area has been created.
- The gym has been repainted.
- Non touch sinks have been installed
- Pit- will be temporarily closed
- KC GYM WILL BE FOLLOWING ALL GUIDELINES WITH THE PLATTE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT.
- All Social Distancing will be practiced at KC Gymnastic
- The gym has been sanitized with a Disinfectant and will disinfect active equipment after each athlete has used and/or trained on it.
- All water fountains are closed. Please bring a water bottle that is labeled.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at key points throughout the gym including all entrances and exits.
STAY TUNED- MORE INFORMATION WILL BE COMING. WE WILL BRING BACK OUR TEAMS AND STUDENTS IN 3 PHASES. ZOOM CLASSES WILL CONTINUE FOR THROUGHOUT THE MONTH OF MAY. OTHER ZOOM CLASS OPPORTUNITIES WILL ALSO BE SHARED.
All Start Dates for Team and Classes will follow.
Myself and everyone at KC Gymnastics miss all of you and look forward to getting back to our New Normal schedule.
I want to thank all of my KC Gym parents and staff for their support. We will each move thru this pandemic and historical change differently. We need to remember each one of us will react differently to all of these changes. Let us give respect and compassion to each other as we move forward to a new era. God Bless, Miss Laura